Observations, other than QB

H-towngreen

My observations:

1. Why did the tailgate event that the AD out on run out of beer within 30 minutes?

2. Why didn't the AD bring gear to sell? It was a great opportunity to sell to alumni who don't live in north texas.

3. We had more fans than I initially expected. It was nice to see that many fans and alumni turn out.

• Upvote 1

My observations:

1. Why did the tailgate event that the AD out on run out of beer within 30 minutes?

2. Why didn't the AD bring gear to sell? It was a great opportunity to sell to alumni who don't live in north texas.

3. We had more fans than I initially expected. It was nice to see that many fans and alumni turn out.

LOL!!!! There wasn't any thing for us to buy in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl. No reason to expect it three hours away.

I've learned to laugh at these things so it doesn't drive me crazier.

Rick

My observations:

1. Right?? WTF?? We taxi'd over from the Silo and spent 40 minutes walking around looking for it only to be greeted by a dude with green pom poms and no beer at all. We ended up having to make the 30 minute walk to Hole in the Wall just to get partially boozed up.

2. General laziness.

3. The turn out was pretty outstanding. We were damn loud early on in that game.

4. If you are... or had the misfortune of meeting the old asshole wearing the Salmon colored golf shirt on the isle of section 32 to rows up from the stairs... I really feel sorry for you. The guy was awful.

5. That d-line of Texas is pretty spectacular... at least I hope they are.

6. It was wicked awesome of John/The Silo to be as hospitable as they were.

7. Bars in Austin do not stock anywhere near enough Miller Lite for me.

8. What was with all the people mixing colors? Saw tons of dudes with UNT shirts and Texas hats or VisaVersa... One kid even had a greens shirt with a burnt orange longhorn on the front. WTF?

Edited by Green P1

By the way, I also observed that the Longhorn Network had more commercials than I've ever seen on anything other than the Super Bowl, and they were all repeats of the same awful commercials over and over...and over...ad nauseum...repeated...over...again....