Some good games tonight! Times and stations here for you.

Harry

And with about a $4-6 Million football budget they get an ACC team into Malone....Crazy!

Rick

Pardon me....ULM hasn't quite reached the $4 Million plateau just yet reporting a $3.7 Million Football budget last year,...compared to $14 Million for Wake, which is probably a drop in the bucket compared to their SEC revenue check they got last year.

Rick

Indiana was 1-11 and is still the marquee home game of the Apogee era.

You happy with that?

My point is WF is just as bad. They will likely be 1-11 this year as well. They are one of the worst teams in FBS.

I'm not happy with our scheduling either, but this game is not a good example of a G5 scheduling a marquee game. Good win for ULM, but I think the SMUg series is much better.

Would like to see some more good home games, bring K-State to Apogee, that would be sweet.

Not even close. They were in a bowl three years ago and have had wins over Boston College, Florida State, NC State, North Carolina and Maryland from that season on.

Rick

USA Today and Orlando Sentinel disagree. They had them at 105 and 100 respectively and that was before they lost to Monroe. They might have done something three years ago, but they are now the third youngest team in FBS and just aren't good. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't beat an FBS opponent this year.

USA Today and Orlando Sentinel disagree. They had them at 105 and 100 respectively and that was before they lost to Monroe. They might have done something three years ago, but they are now the third youngest team in FBS and just aren't good. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't beat an FBS opponent this year.

I wish it were as simple as how they are now, or how they are perceived recently, or how big they were.

But it's not. It's usually a combination of the 3, varying based on who you talk to.

Let's stop splitting hairs. Apogee scheduling has been a big pie on RVs face.

• Upvote 1

My point is WF is just as bad. They will likely be 1-11 this year as well. They are one of the worst teams in FBS.

I'm not happy with our scheduling either, but this game is not a good example of a G5 scheduling a marquee game. Good win for ULM, but I think the SMUg series is much better.

Would like to see some more good home games, bring K-State to Apogee, that would be sweet.

Wake is more of a marquee game than SMU.

Or anyone on our schedule through 2019.

This is the last post of the scheduling failures for the weekend. Time to enjoy football.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish it were as simple as how they are now, or how they are perceived recently, or how big they were.

But it's not. It's usually a combination of the 3, varying based on who you talk to.

Let's stop splitting hairs. Apogee scheduling has been a big pie on RVs face.

You're right on all accounts.

• Upvote 2