Let's Hear Your HSOs

pastorgrant

Shouldn't you be... how do I say this... healthier?

The only reason I'm not dead is that I eat so well. Otherwise, I've been actively trying to kill myself through chemistry for decades. Mostly with high octane beer which isn't nice to the, how do I say this? healthline.

I did get down from over 300 to 175 about ten years ago. But that sucked because no beer. Now I'm in a happy medium without a wife badgering me about it and completely devoid of fucks to give about it.

• Upvote 1

Professional sports have become unwatchable to me. Too many commercials, too many cartoon robots on steroids, too much showboating, too much money, too selfish, too much 24 hour uber 5-hour energized analysis by 60 year guys who wore leather helmets and think concussions were just a way to numb the pain. Across the board -- baseball, football, basketball.

College sports soon to follow with the P5 craptastic money/power grab.

• Upvote 2

Professional sports have become unwatchable to me. Too many commercials, too many cartoon robots on steroids, too much showboating, too much money, too selfish, too much 24 hour uber 5-hour energized analysis by 60 year guys who wore leather helmets and think concussions were just a way to numb the pain. Across the board -- baseball, football, basketball.

College sports soon to follow with the P5 craptastic money/power grab.

Elevnty111!!! thumbs up for this.