UNT Game Rumor from UT Longhorn Camp

Don Allman

A scrimmage for the Horns -----no injuries , get the check, and be ready for SMU!!!!!!

I know it's highly unlikely we beat Texas but to approach any game completely expecting to lose is sad and pathetic. Upsets happen. I completely agree staying healthy for the remaining games is one of the most important aspects of the first game.
  • Upvote 1

Will the season be over if they score 50 points.. Thats a realistic number for UT.

If you watched to Georgia game, you know Georgia was just 3 deep passes away from us being down by 21 in the first half. Murray wasn't able to connect in the first half, but he did in the 2nd half and thats when the game changed. The Georgia game was not UNT's best game.

I don't think a comparison to the Georgia game is appropriate at all. We were a Vertu different team last year with much more stability.

I also don't think Strong's team can hit 50 against us. Let's be honest here, Chuck, the last head coach that allowed those numbers was kicked out of Dodge.

I don't think a comparison to the Georgia game is appropriate at all. We were a Vertu different team last year with much more stability.

I also don't think Strong's team can hit 50 against us. Let's be honest here, Chuck, the last head coach that allowed those numbers was kicked out of Dodge.

I feel confident in our corners James Jones and Kenny Buyers. They aren't unbeatable but they are as solid as we have had back there in a long time possibly ever.

The safety more of a concern to me. Lee is a great run stopper and punisher. The other spot is up for grabs with Wade and Dash battling it out. I sense against Texas we will need Lee to support against the run a lot and it may put our corners and the FS on an island at times. We also need Whitfield to have a good game because you know he will be out there.

I feel confident in our corners James Jones and Kenny Buyers. They aren't unbeatable but they are as solid as we have had back there in a long time possibly ever.

The safety more of a concern to me. Lee is a great run stopper and punisher. The other spot is up for grabs with Wade and Dash battling it out. I sense against Texas we will need Lee to support against the run a lot and it may put our corners and the FS on an island at times. We also need Whitfield to have a good game because you know he will be out there.

Long completions stopped when Buyers and Jones finally got on the field. Wish it had happened sooner.

Oops, wrong gif. What I meant to post was this:

NO CHANCE 50+GET READY FOR SMU!!

veivsT8.gif

As to what that is and why I have that gif. It's one of the Giant Weta species of insects that lives in NZ. A friend sent it to me since I am visiting this year.

The main science facts I learned about them. There are about a dozen species, they are insects, they are gigantic. That's about it, but here is another picture for scale:

rbzwGcl.jpg

MGT, you do realize that this animation is on repeat, right?

:lol:

Yeah, but I saw that there are existing pools of blood on this idiot's hand, and I'm only assuming that thing made them.

My reaction to that thing being anywhere near me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnJNEa0us8g

*Edit - found the youtube vid with just the reaction.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan