DB - Buyers

DB - Jones

DB - Lee

DB - Dash

P - Macek

K - Paul

KR - Ivery

PR - Harris

IF and it is a BIG IF - A Wallace is really pushing Scott then I think Wallace gets the nod simply due to his speed. Scott is a baller but fleet of foot he ain't. (Speaking of fast - I think it is overlooked at times at just how fast and athletic in general Akunne is - I think this is his year and he does big things.)

Also your starting WR's - I would think at least one of them would need to have some speed - Kidsy perhaps in place of Chelf?

IF and it is a BIG IF - A Wallace is really pushing Scott then I think Wallace gets the nod simply due to his speed. Scott is a baller but fleet of foot he ain't. (Speaking of fast - I think it is overlooked at times at just how fast and athletic in general Akunne is - I think this is his year and he does big things.)

Also your starting WR's - I would think at least one of them would need to have some speed - Kidsy perhaps in place of Chelf?

I would not be surprised to see Wallace start. We have been hearing a lot about him this camp.

I also agree about kidsy. He's starting.

Surely Sed Ellis won't get the start considering his off-the-field issues?

I'd say it's pretty iffy as to who starts between Dalonga and Roberts.

Also, I agree that Kidsy gets the start, although Chelf has earned a good amount of PT.

No, those issue sound to have been corrected. It further seems he has worked his way back on and has the full confidence of the coaching staff.

• Upvote 1

New can of worms: any chance DJ gets on the field outside of QB, or we put together a package for him that utilizes his athleticism? Even if he's not the prototype starter for Mac, seems like he could be a great change of pace guy.

As has been pointed out in other threads, "athleticism" is really not the main thing Dajon brings to the table. Means is probably more athletic than Dajon, and McNulty is at least comparable in that department. I know there tend to be stereotypes with black QBs, but Dajon really is a passing QB.

As has been pointed out in other threads, "athleticism" is really not the main thing Dajon brings to the table. Means is probably more athletic than Dajon, and McNulty is at least comparable in that department. I know there tend to be stereotypes with black QBs, but Dajon really is a passing QB.

Fair enough. What is it, then, that he brings to the table that has half this board so excited for?

Is it really more about people not wanting to see McNulty under center?

I thought Means looked the best of the bunch during the spring game but I believe he'll redshirt.

I'm going with Greer starting at QB against the 'Horns.

Kidsy over Chelf at one of the receiver spots.

I think Mac may sit Sed, at least for a play or two for the off the field problem, so I'll got with Marshall as the starting LB.

• Upvote 1

Fair enough. What is it, then, that he brings to the table that has half this board so excited for?

Is it really more about people not wanting to see McNulty under center?

That might come into it a little, but the people hollering for Dajon now were mostly the same ones who wanted to see more of him last year.

Dajon brings a cannon of an arm and very good accuracy. The guy throws ropes.