Help - Establishments with the Longhorn Network

UNT 90 Grad

I'm trying to find a place in Collin County that will host a UNT vs UT watching party. The challenge I've run into is finding a place that carries the Longhorn Network. Man I'd hate to be a Longhorn fan. Everyplace I go has DirecTV, which doesn't offer the Longhorn Network as an option. The Longhorn Network is only carried on AT&T U-Verse, Time Warner Cable, Dish Network, Verizon Fios, Charter and Grande Communications.

Buffalo Wild Wings has Time Warner Cable, but has some deal with UFC that night and will be playing the audio from that instead of football.

Places I've been to looking:

Plano - Buffalo Wild Wings

Plano - The Hang Out

Plano - Chuy's

Allen - Kelly's

Allen - Texas Land and Cattle

Allen - Game On

Allen - Two Rows

McKinney - Buffalo Wild Wings

McKinney - Razoo's

McKinney - Rock Fish

McKinney - Saltgrass Steakhouse

Anyone have any suggestions of places that you know to carry the Longhorn Network in Collin County? My next shot is going to be Fuzzy's Tacos in Plano. Probably not the best environment for game watching, but I think they have Dish. Maybe they have a way to pipe the audio through the restaurant. The irony here is I'm doing all this searching and I'm actually going to the game. I just want to make sure my Collin County homies are all set up. I do plan to host some watching parties in person later in the season with the usual door prizes, UNT schwag, etc.

One thing I've learned: North Texas games appear to be more accessible than Texas games this year.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

How about The Allen Wickers in Plano?

If I remember correctly from the watching party I hosted there for the Southern Miss game, Allen Wickers has DirecTV. They are definitely on my list of possibilities for future games though.

I'm going to swing by Vickery Park on my way home from work today to check it out. It's right by the DART train station in downtown Plano, which will make it easier for some to get out there.