SOFTBALL

EAGLE83

Tulsa again. I have to say getting them again so soon after winning that series isn't a good thing IMHO. Wish we didn't have to play them till the Final (if then).

I feel the same way... Not ideal but I think the ladies can make it happen. They need to make sure not to leave any runners on base and get as many runs as possible (of course this is the goal every game). Can not wait!

Tough draw but definitely doable. Just gotta keep the pitching solid and swing those bats.

certainly wrong bracket...#6 and #7 seeds won on the other side (edu and marshall)

the girls can beat tulsa again!

The team had their best year ever, but would not be too confident next year will be better. The team loses their best player Foster and the two pitchers that were used over 90% of the time. Softball is all about pitching and NT's success next year will depend on NT picking up good pitching.

Having said that, Kee had a great first year made even more amazing in that she did not have any players she recruited. There is no doubt she is a major coaching improvement over anybody NT has had in softball. There is also a hand full of very capable position players returning.