Fox Sports Southwest Video of UNT Spring Game

adman

I tee-tee'd in my britches again. just a little. I'm ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cawing is stupid. I'm glad people have fun doing stupid things.

I bet there is a large portion of people who think posting 3,397 times on a fan forum is a stupid waste of time too. But hey, we're all here aren't we? Who are we to decide how and what people enjoy? I thought we paid taxes to have people do that.

Edited by Caw Caw
  • Upvote 2

That eagle screech would scare half the crowd, kids would start crying, but it got your attention. Maybe that's what busted the refs mics???

I liked it. It was at least an irritant to our opponents on third (or sometimes fourth) down when we were trying to get our defense pumped up. An opponent might expect to hear any number of things coming out of the loud speaker system, but rarely do they expect to hear a Eagle (or Hawk) screech.

Just curious. Why the hell did the band start doing the stupid caw thing during the fight song? Was there just too much dead air (millisecond at the most) time between the U-N-T Eagles chant and the refrain..... U-N-T Eagles fight, fight, fight. Here's an idea, how about yelling EAGLES even louder whilst throwing up the claw during the first part of the chant instead of inserting something TOTALLY STUPID IN THAT MILLISECOND OF DEAD AIR TIME.

• Upvote 1

I bet there is a large portion of people who think posting 3,397 times on a fan forum is a stupid waste of time too. But hey, we're all here aren't we? Who are we to decide how and what people enjoy? I thought we paid taxes to have people do that.

It's fun to do stupid things.

Edited by MeanMag