Ted Nugent and Greg Abbott in Denton.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20140217-greg-abbott-under-fire-for-allying-with-rocker-ted-nugent.ece

Read the entire thing.. disgusting... probably should have been locked up in the past..

From article:

In a 1998 documentary on VH1 Behind the Music, Nugent admitted having affairs with several underage girls. “I was addicted to girls. It was hopeless. It was beautiful,” he said.

Also:

it was inappropriate for Abbott to appear with someone who has described feminists and female politicians as “varmints,” “fat pigs” and “dirty whores.”

He’s also earned critics for his no-holds-barred statements, including calling Hillary Rodham Clinton a “worthless bitch” and President Barack Obama a “communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel.”

Real class guy (sarcasm) .. at some point should have been tossed in jail as a child molester if he was having affairs with underage girls... He even admitted doing it as late as 1998 after statute of limitations ran out.. Hard to believe our ATTORNEY general is friends with him. Some of his comments have been racist and he seems to view women as only good for one thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you ever get a chance to see Nugent in concert he is really good and can play the hell out of a guitar still.

Rick

That is how you judge people.???? You keep posting Christian comments which I don't object to except schools are not churches and which group do you want to run them ( that is the big problem ) ..

..... Nugent's history sure isn't about good family values or Christian principles. Be consistent.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

If you ever get a chance to see Nugent in concert he is really good and can play the hell out of a guitar still.

Rick

Rick

Make sure to keep your underage daughters at home though.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I saw the Nuge open up for Kiss back in '87, and he was fantastic. I haven't seen him since, but he had been around a while then; so I'm not surprised he can still burn up a fretboard.

As far as him personally, he's always been a freak. And most rockers back then, and probably now, had few qualms about sleeping with underage groupies (See "What's Your Name" by Skynyrd). It's not okay, but you would probably have to quit listening to rock and roll altogether if you wanted to quit listening to musicians who had slept with underage girls.

• Upvote 4

Rick

If its anything like his concert I saw recently on AXS TV, I'd save my money unless I was a far right conservative. It came off as more of an hour long service at the church of neo-conservatism with some rock hymns sprinkled in.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Can't wait to vote for Dan Patrick. Christian first, Conservative second, Republican third. My four favorite words are christian, conservative, republican and Texas. Throw in an eagle caw at the end and i'm sold. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZtJZoXUOmg&feature=youtu.be

My problem with the ones that YELL conservative is that they are not really a financial conservative... (which I am... don't run up debt ) .... look at the National debt after 2001 when the GOP took over the White House and all of Congress... the debt doubled or ie. equaled all previous 210 years in just 8 years., Look at Gov.Perry administration... a $25 Billion problem that we never had before under any other Governor including Bush with a Democratic Legislature.. Who paid for that mess (when Perry was claiming we had the best economy in America ) ...people in education with 1000's jobs lost and students with more crowded classrooms... Those are conservative and the guys you want ????

Dan Patrick... Christian yes... but he want schools to push HIS views on Christianity... and each group is very different... Do you want Catholics, Mormons, Baptist, Jewish, 7th Day Adventist, Davidians, or the type that thinks the world started in 5000 BC in charge of schools...???? WHICH ONE ??? Our national forefathers stated they did not want a state religion after what they had seen in Europe ( Inquistion was the worst. 1000's killed for religious reasons ) and even early America (Witch trials, hangings etc.) ...... read the Constitution and what it really says... The Puritans were not even close to coming here for Freedom of Religion... they were very intolerant of others... They just want to do as they wanted and force others to believe the same ... Most areas... Virginia, S.C and N.C. N.Y. and Georgia were established for economic reasons... not religious ones.

You probably think I am dishonest... ok ... read the US Treasury site below and you will learn the truth... it is not what Fox, or Rush, or Dan tells you.... note gov at end... It a government site and not a political one. Yes it is still increasing and the Senate ( with Cruz) will compromise on nothing to fix it. They want even more tax cuts.. crazy. Even on personal level it is tough to fix a debt problem once it is created.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Rick

I agree ... most of his music sounds like hell.

I hate to admit it..... but I think I prefer Laurence Welk over his noise.... hahaha

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1