Graphics on the score board.

Andrew

FWIW, was told by a UNT official that we can no longer host high school playoff bb games. HS 3 points lines not on the court & university will not allow tape to placed on the new floor

So I guess we can't keep a second court in storage somewhere in order to keep hosting HS games. What a shame.

• Upvote 1

Just about every year since I've been paying attention. I know Guyer played one in the super pit last season

Guyer boys only went two rounds in the playoffs last year, 1st against Saginaw @ Keller Timber Creek HS in Keller and 2nd round when they got bounced by Arlington Heights @ Justin Northwest.

If both Denton High and Guyer would have made it to the 3rd round they would have played at the Pit. Not tryin' to call you out, I'm just saying.

But... We SHOULD have deep round playoff games at the Pit.

There is no reason that Denton Ryan, Trimble Tech and Arlington Heights should have had to go all the way to Snyder to play back to back days in the 2012 playoffs just because Frenship was in the bracket.

I stand corrected about Guyer, Maybe that's what I was thinking. I do know the super pit has hosted several playoff games in the past.

Just what I could find : http://amarillo.com/sports/high-school-sports/2011-02-20/hs-playoff-pairings

2011 they hosted Coppell vs Plano & Plano West vs SLC

http://lubbockonline.com/news/021597/boyshigh.htm

Irving Nimitz vs Colony , Newman Smith vs Marcus (2012?)