Another China Spring Lineman.

DT 90

No it wasn't.

Well then. I'm assuming that you do know who it is, and are keeping quiet because the coaching staff doesn't want his name to be known....at this time.

I noticed that there is no #74 listed on the early 2014-15 roster.

Anyway, like I said in an earlier post, I saw him in participating in a practice or two before the spring game. He once lined up next to Sir Calvin and appeared to be exactly the same size.

Do you know if he is going to show up to fall practice?

Well then. I'm assuming that you do know who it is, and are keeping quiet because the coaching staff doesn't want his name to be known....at this time.

I noticed that there is no #74 listed on the early 2014-15 roster.

Anyway, like I said in an earlier post, I saw him in participating in a practice or two before the spring game. He once lined up next to Sir Calvin and appeared to be exactly the same size.

Do you know if he is going to show up to fall practice?

No I don't know who #74 was. He is a walk on and Ryan didn't know his name either. He would have known it was Pullen. As far as if and when Pullen shows up, I have no idea. He told me he was going to be at UNT for the Spring semester and apparently that didn't pan out.

He was on scholarship at TAMC so yes he will have to sit.