Watch this video from wfaa.com

emmitt01

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but check out the highlights they chose from the game. Did they not have a single clip of a touchdown or completed pass??

Unless, of course, they put their package together before the end of the first quarter.

http://www.wfaa.com/sports/college/North-Texas-tops-UNLV-36-14-in-Heart-of-Dallas-238373841.html

• Upvote 1

That had to be on purpose. Talk was basically all negative, the only clips of the game was us getting stuffed at the line of scrimmage and ends with us fumbling on the 2 yd line. Looks like I'll be writing channel 8 and watching channel 4 from now on for my news!

Edited by MeanGreen01

The story isn't about the outcome of the game ... it's about the the crowd and publicity of the bowl game. Whoever put those two highlights in the story probably doesn't know football. Heck, they may have thought the grey team was UNT. I'm sure they just slapped those two highlights onto the story as soon as they could and then moved on to the next story.

Unbelieveable. That was pure crap. the whole segment focued on negative, and how we have been down for so long. Couldn't just say, after several losing seasons, and be done with it. And as for all of the students speaking about how bad it was, You can bet all of your Star Wars figures that they provoked it by asking a directed question.

Edited by Rudy

The story isn't about the outcome of the game ... it's about the the crowd and publicity of the bowl game. Whoever put those two highlights in the story probably doesn't know football. Heck, they may have thought the grey team was UNT. I'm sure they just slapped those two highlights onto the story as soon as they could and then moved on to the next story.

Then DONT show any highlights or any part of the actual game. Do that story, which still focused too much on the negative, and then do another story on the actual game.

Next time they do an $mut blowjob story, be sure to mention all of the dead hookers, or the Death Penalty, or talk about all of the drug related issues and the TCU team.