Ridiculously early Super Bowl Predictions

• 1 month later...

Not that you really went out on a limb on that one.

True, but I did make the prediction almost a month and a half ago. And I didn't say it here but I've been saying for a while that as long as Seattle clinched home field, they'd go all the way and then lose as soon as they left Seattle. The only game I got wrong was 49ers over Panthers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

True, but I did make the prediction almost a month and a half ago. And I didn't say it here but I've been saying for a while that as long as Seattle clinched home field, they'd go all the way and then lose as soon as they left Seattle. The only game I got wrong was 49ers over Panthers.

Do you want a brownie button? A cookie? What is the point of bringing this up again. You picked the two top seeds, congratulations.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you want a brownie button? A cookie? What is the point of bringing this up again. You picked the two top seeds, congratulations.

As long as it has Batman on it, yes, that would be delightful. And I didn't wait until they were top seeds, that was kind of the point (look up top...the teams had 2-3 games each left to play before some of the divisions were even decided, let alone the top seeds), though if the Bengals had actually made it then it would be hilarious.

Edited by JesseMartin

Surprised the spread is only 2 points for the Seahawks. I think they'll take it by a TD or more.

Man, I don't know. Hard to look at the way Denver beat NE and identify a soft spot.

That being said, Manning and Kapernick are two completely different animals and I have no idea how Seahawks will respond.