OK the RowdyTalk.com Wager is set!

Harry

I worry sometimes at the level of confidence our friends like Colony and UNT90 have about this game. I mean just last night UAB damn near beat a good Rice squad and took them to overtime. I wish I could be as optimistic as some are about this game. I am optimistic we will win, but not to the levels of some on here for sure. This seems like a classic trap game to me.

Harry, make no mistake.....I don't take ANY games for granted. And I'm certainly not taking this game for granted.

I think we're the better team. And I think we should win this game. But am I nervous? Sure. I'm nervous about every game. And if we go out and play like crap and turn the ball over.....we'll lose.

UTSA's product on the field is better than USM and UTEP. So sure, this game should be tougher than those. But they still shouldn't come in here and beat us.

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Upvote 1

I worry sometimes at the level of confidence our friends like Colony and UNT90 have about this game. I mean just last night UAB damn near beat a good Rice squad and took them to overtime. I wish I could be as optimistic as some are about this game. I am optimistic we will win, but not to the levels of some on here for sure. This seems like a classic trap game to me.

Harry, with all due respect, you said the same thing about USM.

And UTEP

And La. Tech (ok, so maybe I was still on the fence on this one, also)

You need to learn to trust this football team, and particularly this defense.

They have earned it.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Harry, with all due respect, you said the same thing about USM.

And UTEP

And La. Tech (ok, so maybe I was still on the fence on this one, also)

You need to learn to trust this football team, and particularly this defense.

They have earned it.

Wow. Just, "Wow." The first thing from UNT90 that I've read that had any significants to anything.

To stand by and support your fellow gmg crew, will you participate in the bet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1