Veterans Celebration Saturday--New Uni's?

MeanGreengdub

As great as the alternates have been and as much as I don't care for the piping on our typical pants, I think I'd prefer to be in our traditional home unis this week.

Because I really think (strange as it may sound) special uniforms are used as a motivation/reward to the players, if there's opportunity to wear another uni set this season, let's save it for the CUSA Championship Game and/or Liberty Bowl.

• Upvote 1

I might agree if I hadn't seen the ugliest football uniform last week in my entire life (and that covers a lot of uniforms). Did anyone catch the Pittsburgh Steelers' uniforms?

Ya, they've used those for years. Consider yourself fortunate if you hadn't seen them before last weekend.

I might agree if I hadn't seen the ugliest football uniform last week in my entire life (and that covers a lot of uniforms). Did anyone catch the Pittsburgh Steelers' uniforms?

Those are terrible GrayEagle. It was explained to me that they were throwback uniforms, apparently to a time before humans had developed color vision.