Here's what worries me about UTSA

emmitt01

Ha! Pretty funny! I just hope the team holds a different perspective and game plans like they are playing Alabama! Fans, sure, be comfortable and enjoy the ride...team, not so much. Work hard...UTSA is not coming to Apogee to rollover. It will be a battle...just hope for not too London as Orr, Sarge, Abbe and Company take care of business on D while Thompson, Chancellor and Byrd and Company take care of business on the O side.

• Upvote 2

I went to the riverwalk once, and it was stinky. Are the san antonio fans going to be stinky? Will they make our stadium stinky?

I wasn't worried before, but I am now. I don't want our nice stadium to have a lingering smelly riverbottom funk after they leave.

I went to the riverwalk once, and it was stinky. Are the san antonio fans going to be stinky? Will they make our stadium stinky?

I wasn't worried before, but I am now. I don't want our nice stadium to have a lingering smelly riverbottom funk after they leave.

Short answer.... Yes. Plans are already in the works to hose Apogee down after the game.

• Upvote 2

That's racist, bro...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This thread is entertaining. The more y'all attempt to belittle us and try to convince yourselves that UTSA is insignificant the more it proves how worried you are. I really do appreicate the attention.

I'm looking forward to this game. It's yours to lose and ours to take.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This thread is entertaining. The more y'all attempt to belittle us and try to convince yourselves that UTSA is insignificant the more it proves how worried you are. I really do appreicate the attention.

I'm looking forward to this game. It's yours to lose and ours to take.

We're so worried that we stalk another school's message board for any mention of our JUCO. Oh wait, that's not us.