And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

Do you eat sushi? Do you have about $100 per person? Then run, don't walk to Keiichi.

I'm far far from a sushi person but it was pretty good. My GF loved it but she's a sushi lover. I ordered a plate for me as backup which was very very stout.

From my sushi friends they say Blue Fish is probably one of the better ones in the DFW area.

Is it too much to ask that you and your cronies create signs for this game? Think in line with the WKU sign you created.

Dude, I'm struggling here. Need ideas. I was gonna make one that says "Congrats, UTSA! For being the first junior college in the FBS!" But eh. Need some suggestions. Not sure the majority would get KFC jokes. Also we're 0-2 when I make signs. If anyone has a good suggestion, I'm up for it.

Mexican food in Texas: Houston & San Antonio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everywhere else. El Guapos is about the only respectable Tex-Mex joint in this town. Every time I go to Houston, I stop at Los Cucos in Katy. Amazing Mexican food on every corner in Houston & SA.

Quit letting your hate of all things DFW cloud your opinions. Outside of this, you seem like a nice young man. I've lived in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton and Houston. Unless you find a local, hole in the wall, nonchain Mexican restaurant, they are all the same.

Dude, I'm struggling here. Need ideas. I was gonna make one that says "Congrats, UTSA! For being the first junior college in the FBS!" But eh. Need some suggestions. Not sure the majority would get KFC jokes. Also we're 0-2 when I make signs. If anyone has a good suggestion, I'm up for it.

Remember this guy? http://www.kens5.com/news/UTSA-football-player-suspended-following-bar-arrest-215570421.html

This guy alone is a gold mine of potential. I think every one of their players would get the KFC reference as well.

Boise was the first JC in FBS, so that bit won't work. I was thinking of something that reflects the coyote trying once again in vain to catch the roadrunner. The roadrunner looks all smugh until he's swooped away by some badass eagle talons to go meet his maker Colonel Sanders over the horizon.