Coach's Show

UNTFan23

Full house again tonight. Empty seats are hard to come by considering it is still 15 minutes before the broadcast begins.

I also heard there is no more parking available.

Edited by UNTFan23

Just back from the show.....let me add:

..UTEP has already bought two sections worth of tickets. Georgie predicted that we'd have the biggest crowd in Apogee history this Saturday. Sure hope so.

Also, DMc is being interviewed by USA Today tomorrow....and will be on two national radio shows tomorrow.

• Upvote 5

..UTEP has already bought two sections worth of tickets. Georgie predicted that we'd have the biggest crowd in Apogee history this Saturday. Sure hope so.

Also, DMc is being interviewed by USA Today tomorrow....and will be on two national radio shows tomorrow.

Good news. America loves a good turnaround story. Win out and watch the huge pub flow in.

• Upvote 2

What was the announced Houston attendence ?

Whatever it was , I agee. We'll beat it

Nice, hopefully UTEP fans stick around after they are down by 30 at halftime.

In all seriousness, I think this will be the second highest attended game at Apogee. I don't see UTEP traveling as much as UH did and I think winning streak and first game at new stadium make that push.

• Upvote 1

Please post links to these items as soon as possible for us expats. Thanks!