Coach Mike Nelson please accept our apology

Harry

I know that many of us questioned your abilities and you have proven us wrong. Your development of this 2013 Mean Green D-Line is a remarkable story.

A guy like Richard Abbe, little known out of West Texas who is now being considered an NFL prospect is just one example. You took potential and turned it into results this season. Mac clearly knew what he was doing when he gave you this job. Thanks for everything you have done to revive our defensive line! Your hard work has paid off! GMG!

Oh, and thanks for all those great adventures on television's "SEA HUNT." You were my hero. Between Roy Rogers and The BeaTles.

"Scuba diving can be fun for young and old. Know the sport well and we'll see you next week with another exciting episode of Sea Hunt."

And Beat Rice.

GO MEAN GREEN

A guy like Richard Abbe, little known out of West Texas who is now being considered an NFL prospect is just one example. You took potential and turned it into results this season. Mac clearly knew what he was doing when he gave you this job. Thanks for everything you have done to revive our defensive line! Your hard work has paid off! GMG!

OR have faith in an undersized Defensive Tackle two years ago that now has over 25 starts

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

Oh, and thanks for all those great adventures on television's "SEA HUNT." You were my hero. Between Roy Rogers and The BeaTles.

"Scuba diving can be fun for young and old. Know the sport well and we'll see you next week with another exciting episode of Sea Hunt."

And Beat Rice.

GO MEAN GREEN

Damn, you beat me to it. I was going to also thank him for giving young stars such as Leonard Nimoy, Robert Conrad, Bruce Dern, Larry Hagman, Ross Martin,and Jack Nicholson a chance early in their careers............. B)

Seriously. Great Job Coach Nelson!

• Upvote 1