not too sure Tulane or anyone wants that New Orleans Bowl

Harry

Would love to see NT keep winning and make the HOD bowl game. Would most likely provide more media coverage for us, provide easier access for more alumni and fans to attend (whatever that # of fans is), boost image to play a Big 10 school in a bowl game as opposed to a tough Sun Belt school in the NO bowl and would be a boost to recruting. Not that it would be bad to make any bowl after the past 9 years but would much prefer the HOD. Day dreaming can be fun! But for right now just enjoying the winning and hope to see a team continue to improve throughout the season as they have been doing.

Go Mean Green! Beat USM!

One at a time BEAT U S M!!!

You are still ignoring the fact that your posts are always negative. You going to deny that by changing or diverting this conversation to my long posts now? Great, you would do well in Washington at present time (until the silent majority changes that train wreck once and for all).

And so damn funny how many PM's or even phone calls (in past years) I've received from those who read those 5,000 word posts who agree with most of their content. Some of that group actually have an attention span to be able to read and comprehend past 25 words. (Amazing what a real college education can do for you).

In fact, for about 42 years many I know have agreed with much I have had to say about North Texas....mostly positive but moreso, because they feel I have been right. Of course, I've liked what most of them have to say about UNT, too; but funny (once again) is how I would still have stated my opinions with or w/o any of their approvals. I don't live my life needing a pat on the back or someone's approval--never have.

Some of that group of fellow alums sometimes remind me of my endless (not always easy to be chosen for publication) "Letters to the Sports Editors" to the DMN, FWST and the (now defunct) Dallas Times Herald thru the years and that before the internet. In fact, I received a couple of nice notes from late UNT president Al Hurley and a couple of his staff with some of those. Why? Those published letters were upbeat and positive things about North Texas. Am I being self serving by telling you all of that? No, because those who know me (and you do not) know I don't gravitate to the "LOOK WHAT I DONE, MA' " mode of operation. Not my style, but to tell it like it is "is" my style. And when I deserve it, I can take it back if I've dished it out.

This post will end any response I will ever post concerning any of your Negative Ned'isms, UNT90. You are history to me and I know for fact for others, too. Hope you will find the High Road at some point but for now, you are one lost highway with a destination that doesn't seem as if it could ever be a happy one. You should take you own vacation from GMG.com because you are not a positive contributor of this forum at any time as you have now started using the "reality card" as your reason for being negative now. Good try with that one.

Good luck.

So, all that to say that any one who doesn't share your opinion is negative.

Got it.

And it pains me terribly to lose an internet relationship.

LOL!

• Upvote 1

Stop being negative!!

We will kill UTEP, USM, and UTSA.

Rice and Tulsa are the only questions left.

Still disagree with out about UTSA. They have been competitive in basically all games against some pretty decent teams. Only lost to rice a roni by 6. And they will bring a decent crowd. Or not.