Beyond the Green MTSU

SSP

I LOVED THIS EPISODE. Not just because it highlights a WIN, but spotlighting Mac's recovery and the team singing in the locker room after the game was an allegory to where we are going this year. ROAD WIN... I can smell it. We will be hitting six on Halloween!!! Kinda fits.

• Upvote 1

Coach Mac is one tough dude! I have to agree SSP, we get a road win this Saturday.

Sorry, Marty. MY stupid phone give your negative one instead of a plus one.

AND yes that North Texas cheer was freaking awesome!!! I wasn't there so it was way cool to see it on TV and see the reaction from our players.

• Upvote 2

I've loved each episode to date, but hearing and getting a little "behind the scenes" on Mac's workout routine was inspiring. Unlike a guy like Mangino, how can the guys see Mac's exercise discipline and not be motivated themselves?

And they highlighted the NORTH...TEXAS cheer...LOVED IT!!'

The way it came across on TV and the greatness of the cheer live makes me all the move confused as to why we can't just have the jumbotron organize it so that it doesn't flame out so frequently. Also, this might prevent Trice from enjoying from the sideline rather than the field (since he plays...um, defense and all).

The Oct 17th episode says "coming soon" on the website. As a dude without cable, what's the turnaround time from broadcast to website?

I couldn't find an exact answer last night (I asked myself the same question). I did notice that the previous episodes are already posted. So, maybe it's safe to assume each episode is posted online by the time the next one is broadcast? That's all I got right now.