Recruits at MTSU Game

greenit

I am pretty familiar with our roster. I definitely saw some of our injured/redshirt players, they were easy to spot.

However I also saw more than a dozen young looking players with names that are not on our roster and several without names on their jerseys at all. They looked like high school aged kids.

Does anyone have any insight as to what the story was regarding the kids on the sideline?

transfers/ walkons/ scout team?

Wouldn't all the people you are describing be on the list of 100 or so players on the roster?

There are a number of guys working out with the team that do not show on the roster. My understanding is that recruits are allowed on the sideline during pre-game but must return to the stands prior to start of the game.