NE?

Marty

Thank you for bringing this up and NT03 for clarifying. I was sort of surprised NT athletics would support them wearing any gear that didn't fall in line with the branding philosophy we've seen in recent years. Can't say I care one way or the other but would've expected the shirts to include a North Texas script or SOW. Maybe the branding perspective is slightly changing? Maybe they went rogue with this decision?

No excuses is not confirmed , just mainly a guess

Like last year the slogan was " BAIL" ( be accountable in life )

Only other thing I could think of was " new era"

No excuses would make sense & would fit perfectly

Edited by NT03

Could we get members of the AD and some members of this board to wear those shirts, also?

Sure...I'll get you one with some of the $50 you pay me after you lose our bet! :-)

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It was a little concerning seeing Voss on crutches. I thought it was a very minor injury he had ( a deep bruise?)

Hopefully he's back in time before the season starts. A very important piece

I saw Voss up on the concourse during the 3rd quarter, he was walking (with a limp) without the crutches.

• Upvote 1

I remember a previous coach wrote "Don't expect miracles" on the back of his chair. He did pretty well that year.

Blakeley? Always loved those back of chair signs Blakeley used. Did one for each season he was here I think. Used to sit just a few rows behind the team in those years with my wife, kids and parents. Great view of the "going ons" with Blakeley and the refs!

Always wondered who no other coach has thought of doing something similar. Maybe this coach and team will. It was always great to go to the first game to witness the unveiling of the new sign for the year.

Thanks for the memories!