Proud of the team tonight!

Harry

I am happy but did not get to use my tickets due to my son's homecoming dance. I hate it when I do not use my season tickets and can not find anyone that will go for free with a parking pass. Dang. I did listen though and enjoyed it.

Go Mean Green, I thing Mean Joe did get our boys to put the mean back in the green.

Wonder what the game would have been like with Kilgore playing, though. Still some questions on offense. Defense played very well. We have a shot at winning on the road next week with our defense playing like this. Hope we clean up on penalties and capitalize better on offense.

Edited by bleedgreen4ever

Great game and an even better game by the defense.

We're So Sexy!

Middle is fortunate Mack drives in 1st gear cause this game could have been 50-0. I just hope if we return to Murfreesboro with a brand new team next year, and if we happen to have a bad game Stocktill returns the favor.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 3

This team has a defense good enough to win CUSA. The offense is the X factor.

I didn't get to attend but the stats look good for our guys. I'm guessing the MTSU QB getting g hurt early really changed the game?

That wasn't why he was pulled.

"Trying something different. Kilgore is fine."

Trying something different. Kilgore is fine. RT @WilsonSportMgt: @AdamSparks any word on why Logan is not playing?

— Adam Sparks (@AdamSparks)

October 12, 2013
Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 2