Busting North Texas Football Myths

meangreener

This is blowing up on Twitter. George Dunham, Michael Gruber and UNT Athletics has retweeted me to say a few. Incredible. DFW retweets everywhere.

...of course the SGA was bitching because they prefer #PackApogee

...whatever.

SGA just doing what SGA does.

If there's anything I learned form my time with them, it's this: SGA rarely if ever succeeds at things they have little business or have already taken themselves out of the picture with, and then furthermore completely fail at things they're actually Constitutionally tasked to do.

- a former Senator and Speaker Pro Tempore

SGA just doing what SGA does.

If there's anything I learned form my time with them, it's this: SGA rarely if ever succeeds at things they have little business or have already taken themselves out of the picture with, and then furthermore completely fail at things they're actually Constitutionally tasked to do.

- a former Senator and Speaker Pro Tempore

Sounds like they took their cue from Washington.

Just got off the phone with Vito. We're gonna do an interview after the game on Sunday, to see how attendance turns out, and then talk about it that way, then go from there, a story possibly on Monday. We just kinda talked on the phone. We'll see.

Really curious to see how attendance turns out.

Some seem to be thinking much better than projected earlier in the week.

How many parents normally come out on Parents Day Game Day? Anybody want to venture a guess?

meangreener, what you are doing is great and could be invaluable toward eventually getting a campus grass roots effort among the UNT student body to get more students on the Mean Green bandwagon.

Funny part here is how none of us yet know what 2 or 3 winning seasons (with bowl appearances) might do to be the eventual cure-all. There is so many more in our constituency than even during the 4 years in a rowl bowl run of early last decade. Still....wouldn't it be nice for any of our students now to be able to say......... "I Was At Apogee Supporting "OUR" Team During The Down Times" as most who post on this board have been?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen