Coach Mac Show tonight 7PM

Harry

Coach Mac had a shoutout to a couple of our posters. For a second there I thought he was going to refer to them by name.

"If you can't see the improvement that has happened to this program over the last 3 years, either your eyes are closed or you are just stupid".

Pretty sure that is a direct quote. If not, it is pretty close.

Edited by greenit
  • Upvote 2

Coach Mac had a shoutout to a couple of our posters. For a second there I thought he was going to refer to them by name.

"If you can't see the improvement that has happened to this program over the last 3 years, either your eyes are closed or you are just stupid".

Pretty sure that is a direct quote. If not, it is pretty close.

Prove it, coach.

Losing close is still losing.

• Upvote 4

No doubt. Losing is losing. It did make me chuckle when he said it. Coach Mac was definitely putting off the vibe of being pissed. Would not be surprised to hear of tough week of practice. I really want him to figure it out. I like the staff, and really like a lot about our players this year and the effort they show. I like that we are getting deep in game on the road with a chance to win. Need to get over the hump. Ready for some W's.

• Upvote 2

No doubt. Losing is losing. It did make me chuckle when he said it. Coach Mac was definitely putting off the vibe of being pissed. Would not be surprised to hear of tough week of practice. I really want him to figure it out. I like the staff, and really like a lot about our players this year and the effort they show. I like that we are getting deep in game on the road with a chance to win. Need to get over the hump. Ready for some W's.

I love how he compared Tulane to Ohio as a road opponent.

Got to win this week if you want to keep this thing from getting out of control. MTSU is good. It ain't gonna be easy.

The players that George and others interviewed, Trice and Y'Barbo...good dudes. Represent our school well.

Coach, it is hard not to like what you are throwing down. I wouldn't trade this coaches show for any other NT coaches I have gotten to hear (caveat: never heard Fry).

I trust it will translate into W's...and in my world, it already has. Save your smack about how coaches shows don't mean nothing on Saturdays. Otherwise, flame away, my vitriolic pals.

GMG

BTW, I truly admire he/she who vents on Saturday night, and then embraces the future, like next Saturday.

Said it to my son/daughter on the walk to the FQ...I always felt better about Middle than Tulane. Any game that everyone says we will win, especially a road game, is a game I fear.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone besides me want southern miss to end their 17 or whatever crazy stat it is losing streak before we travel over there with our Texas swag on!

Pound middle.

GMG!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Of course there is improvement but when you have been ranked 120 (or whatever) of 1A schools under Dodge, there is no where to go but up. The Tulane coach is in his second year, how did he manage his improvement?

Haven't you heard? He inherited the smallest, slowest team in FBS football.

Really. Just ask him.