Tulane's Homecoming Curse is Broken! Tulane board thoughts

Harry

http://www.yogwf.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4120

"An amazing game.

Great, great turnout.

Really solid student turnout. And more stayed till the end than usual (maybe because we gave them a game worth watching?).

Plenty of worries about the offense.

But defense? WOW. And a returned FG? Tulane? Really?!?!?!?!?!

Who would have thought we'd be 4-2 (and 2-0) through what appeared to be the tough half of the schedule?!?!?

WIn even 1/2 vs ECU and Tulsa and we are in the heart of the CUSA race. REALLY!!?>!?!?!?!?! WOW

Glad Rice beat Tulsa. Now I hope everybody beats Rice.

ROLL FRIGGIN WAVE

New Years in Memphis everyone?!?!"

"I had an interesting long talk with the father of UNT's backup QB last night at Pat O'Brien's (great place for meaningful conversation after a big win). Aside from dissecting the game, he made a surprising statement to me--he said our defensive line was better than Georgia's. Now I have no idea if that is true, but it sure nice to be on this side of the conversation for once. He also had strong opinions about our QB, but not sure if that was a bit of jealousy or frustration or both. Apparently his son was ranked highly in his national QB recruiting class in a group with a lot of well known QBs and Dad thinks he is not getting a fair shake (insert stage parent analogies here)"

Interesting, but not surprising if true.

• Upvote 2

God forbid that Southern Miss breaks their losing streak against us. And it's more than likely gonna be in tact at that point.....as they're open this week, and then travel to ECU.

"God forbid that Southern Miss breaks their losing streak against us."

Mean Green "jihad" on this board. And justifiably so.

• Upvote 1