If We Win Ur Take? If We Do the Opposite of Winning Ur Take?

PlummMeanGreen

Back to the topic.

Winning can mean that this team has found itself and I predict at least six more wins this season. This should be the toughest road game left on the schedule. In most years LaTech and Southern Miss would be two of their three toughest conference. Okay, make it four...Rice is pretty much back on track and seems to be recruiting well. At least they're a home game for us this year, giving us a good chance of winning out.

If we don't win in New Orleans, I'm afraid that could damage the team's psyche, especially about road games, even though we have played fairly well on the road this year. It worries me though that not winning at Tulane could result in "not winning" at either Louisiana Tech or Southern Miss and a loss to Tulane (even though I believe that we have the better team this year).

But Jim, I like your style. I'm so fed up with losing (or loosing) that I'm going to refer to that term as non-winning, opposite of winning, or fail to win. For awhile the "L' word has been deleted from my vocabulary.

Edited by GrayEagle
  • Upvote 2

Answering the question underscores the importance of this game.

A win serves as evidence that there is real improvement for the program, expectations of future success will be affirmed, and attendance next week will improve.

A loss highlights Mac's current 2-13 road record, tempers hopes, and hurts next week's attendance.

Style points matter not...spoil their homecoming!

• Upvote 1

Back to the topic.

Winning can mean that this team has found itself and I predict at least six more wins this season. This should be the toughest road game left on the schedule. In most years LaTech and Southern Miss would be two of their three toughest conference. Okay, make it four...Rice is pretty much back on track and seems to be recruiting well. At least they're a home game for us this year, giving us a good chance of winning out.

If we don't win in New Orleans, I'm afraid that could damage the team's psyche, especially about road games, even though we have played fairly well on the road this year. It worries me though that not winning at Tulane could result in "not winning" at either Louisiana Tech or Southern Miss and a loss to Tulane (even though I believe that we have the better team this year).

But Jim, I like your style. I'm so fed up with losing (or loosing) that I'm going to refer to that term as non-winning, opposite of winning, or fail to win. For awhile the "L' word has been deleted from my vocabulary.

Jack, a very sensible response (as always from your keyboard) but I am mostly happy that the "UR" part of the thread title didn't throw you off your game and completely throw a monkey wrench into your day. :rolleyes1:

Beat Tulane!

(And does everyone realize that this will be the first time in our history that we will have played a school that has a "wave of water" as their mascot)? :hotbath:

So what do Tulane fans have for their yells? Maybe something like:

"Drown the Mean Green" or.........

"No hangin' 10 on our Wave?" or.........

"Don't dare take a wee on our Wave?" or ..........

"2 Feet...4 Feet...6 Feet a Green Wave, All For Tulane Get Nekid'--Let's Skinny Dip & Holler?" :rolleyes1:

(Any of you got any "special" TU yells of your own)? :cool44:

Edited by PlummMeanGreen