Marshall beats UTSA

UNT90

I dislike UTSA just as much as the next guy, but no real evidence so far has suggested that the game against them will be a cakewalk even at home. I'll wait to pass judgment for now.

Maybe you will not bet me a beer and rub the not bet beer in my face in the 3rd quarter, forgetting that football is a 4 quarter game, only to watch Marshall put up 28 unanswered 4th quarter points to ruin your non-bet fun?

Roadkill again. Run over by the best offense and defense (something the roadkill know very little about) late in the game.

Another non-bet 6 pack headed my way?

:ass:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Maybe you will not bet me a beer and rub the not bet beer in my face in the 3rd quarter, forgetting that football is a 4 quarter game, only to watch Marshall put up 28 unanswered 4th quarter points to ruin your non-bet fun?

Roadkill again. Run over by the best offense and defense (something the roadkill know very little about) late in the game.

Will UTSA give up another 98 yard pick six in the final 46 seconds? I bet they won't,... And I bet they won't lose by 30 to Marshall either.

Rick

Cato is the best QB in the conference. He needs a statement game. I think this one will be the one. I would not be surprised if Marshall wins by 30 at home.

The Texas Twins are both doing better than I expected. UTSA probably has the best QB in the division and their team plays very hard. NT should beat them, but it won't be the cake walk, that I once thought would happen.

Both TSSM and UTSA have benefited nicely from having veteran good coaches to move them upward. Makes you wonder where NT would be if they had went that route instead of Simon and Dickey.

Edited by GrandGreen

I am confused too. I thought this was Go Mean Green, but I seem to have stumbled upon Go Thundering Herd.

I suggest you go back and look at last Satirday's threads. At any given time. according to your line of thinking, we were:

Killer frogs.com

Mustang mania.com

Cougar like.com

UTSA cheerleader.com

GreenWave.com

LAMO.com

Georgiabulldog.com

Tiger bait.con

And I probably missed a few others. At least I'm talking about 2 possoble FUTURE opponents.

I suggest you go back and look at last Satirday's threads. At any given time. according to your line of thinking, we were:

Killer frogs.com

Mustang mania.com

Cougar like.com

UTSA cheerleader.com

GreenWave.com

LAMO.com

Georgiabulldog.com

Tiger bait.con

And I probably missed a few others. At least I'm talking about 2 possoble FUTURE opponents.

I must have missed where we did score prediction threads on all of those teams.