What if the MUTS beat BYU?

North Texas Shep

BYU put a beat down on a weak UT this year. They have proven they are a good team that can really move the ball down the field. If the MUTS pull out a win, do you think they move up to conference champ favorites? How much does it affect your prediction for our game with them ( could we beat a team that beats BYU)?

• Upvote 1

Watching this game, too.

MUTS looks pretty doggone' salty to me.

I don't see North Texas blowing this team away, but I still like the fact that this game will be played

before a good home crowd at Apogee Stadium. Our crowd and Apogee's 2'nd to none accoustics can really

be the 12'th Man at this (or any game). Ask ex UH HFC Kevin Sumlin what even about 28,000 fans at Apogee did to cause him to call about 2 timeouts he had not planned using.

Their RB is a danger every time he touches the ball. Whatly their kick-off return guy will have to be double

checked by our special teams or..........kick it away from him best you can.

Hope our team's development improves as each game goes by. I don't think the Mean Green have come close to having played their best game yet.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I think this game is closer but we come out on top, simply because we know each other better. I do like that we have "big uglies" like BYU does and over the course of a game we can wear a team down. I also like that our D is simply chomping at the bit and hungry to take the field 24/7. I love that my Cowboys and Mean Green are hungry on the defensive side of the ball this year. It is as exciting watching D as it is O this year!

I think MTSU will bring a solid game plan to Apogee and we respond in a tough bout. I hope to hear some frenetic noise in from the Wing Zone to the scoreboard. Okay who can nail down the Wing zone promotion ASAP? Certainly Hooters or Pluckers or KFC or Wing Stop wants some of that! Throw that logo on the endzone wall, make some buck, give out a 6 piece when the Mean Green score more than 25 points. Go out and get that easy ready to go promo!

We can Hit30k. We can get the Wing Zone promo too!

GMG

Speaking of the Wing Zone. Can we get a student fan group together that slaps that wall like they do at Ga Tech and Okie State. Pad the thing if you need to but seriously I run down to that front row when the other team is about to score and just let the lungs rip with megaphone hands in place. Can you imagine a group of Diehard Greens that take their place all along that front row yelling and slapping some wood labeled "defense" against the wall. Out of the gutter nation this is some serious topic.

GMG

• Upvote 1