#homecominghit6

jdennis82

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge that I just stumbled into, but looking ahead at the remaining schedule, if our Mean Green win all their homecoming games, we'll be bowl eligible.

That's right, we're the homecoming date for 3 of our opponents: Tulane, La Tech, and Southern Miss.

Add our own homecoming against UTEP, and we've got 4 homecoming games in total.

Road games are tough, so the prospect of sweeping all three of those is pretty daunting - no matter how bad those squads may look currently - but it sure would be fun to announce our CUSA arrival by ruining the festivities for those who assumed us a pushover, no?

• Upvote 6

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge that I just stumbled into, but looking ahead at the remaining schedule, if our Mean Green win all their homecoming games, we'll be bowl eligible.

That's right, we're the homecoming date for 3 of our opponents: Tulane, La Tech, and Southern Miss.

Add our own homecoming against UTEP, and we've got 4 homecoming games in total.

Road games are tough, so the prospect of sweeping all three of those is pretty daunting - no matter how bad those squads may look currently - but it sure would be fun to announce our CUSA arrival by ruining the festivities for those who assumed us a pushover, no?

We will win all of those except maybe Tulane as I have not seen them play this year. La Tech is not very good and neither is Southern Miss (why did SM get rid of Jeff Bower?)

We will win all of those except maybe Tulane as I have not seen them play this year. La Tech is not very good and neither is Southern Miss (why did SM get rid of Jeff Bower?)

Hold the phone guys, all time scout '99 hasn't seen Tulane so we definitely maybe won't win in 'Nawlins.

Teehee.

This has had me concerned...I expect these teams to play like crazy at their HC games. As bad as they may look thus far, it wouldn't be unreasonable for their Homecoming to be their best-played game of the year, even if they only end up with 2 or 3 wins on the season including that one. Better be ready for a big fight, even against a winless team, at any road game but especially these three.

• Upvote 1

win some of these opponent HC's and we can start using "Mean Green Homewreckers" as a nickname.

I think your definition of "homewrecker" varies greatly from mine. If not...there are about to be a lot of sad, lonely football players in the rest of CUSA.