Much Repsect

Gurleyman

There is nothing to complain about here. We wanted a top notch challenge and we got it... full bore.

This game was THE measuring stick for our team and this coaching staff to date. That,...and a paycheck of course,..and nothing more.

So,.. if you had questions regarding the character of the Mean Green,.. and the Mean Green defense especially,.. NOW YOU KNOW.

They don't quit,.. they dont back down and and they don't stop fight'n you no matter how big or fast or how highly recruited you are.

That's what we learned about this team today.... Now bring on Tulane.

Rick

Great post.

I love this slobberknocker Defense, did I fall asleep and wake up to find we developed special teams? Cause Damn!

• Upvote 1

And you seriously need to lay off the personal attacks.

As do a few others. Opinions are fine. Agree...disagree, but stop the personal attacks. It says nothing positive about the person doing such things. And, GMG.Com will be a much more enjoyable place to discuss all things UNT.

Right, don't discount giving up 650 yards of offense, including the longest Passing TD in Georhia history.

I mean, we should all celebrate, right?

You can go celebrate UGAs win. The D kept Gurly in check for most of the game and he didn't break any big runs when UGA needed him the most. Solid IMO. Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1