GMG.com 2013 C-USA Week 3 Pick'Ems Update

Harry

referral-0074294001376285459.jpg

BIG SHOUTOUT TO OUR CONTEST SPONSOR AND UNT LETTERMAN TROY KOKJOHN AT PROSPECT MORTGAGE!!! PLEASE VISIT HIS SITE AND GIVE HIM A SHOT AT YOUR MORTGAGE BUSINESS OR REFER A FRIEND! CLICK HIS AD ABOVE OR HERE TO VISIT HIS WEBSITE AND LEARN MORE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GMG.com C-USA WEEK 3 PICK'EM CONTEST RESULTS AND OVERALL STANDINGS

WEEK 3 BIG WINNERS - Chief Rising Eagle continues to come up big and ties EAGLE 83 for 1st place with 11 correct picks out of 12 total. A HUGE logjam at 2nd (13 players tied) with 9 correct picks including 7travis5, BIG DAWG, GrandGreen, Green Goblin, JKvsHimself, jperg2, Maduro, meangreendork, scratch1976, THE CLAW, THOR, UNT86, and unt88.

Chief Rising Eagle has proven to be a formidable foe thus far although it is still early yet and he may be smoking his peace pipe just a little tad bit early we think!! :Ghelyon:

Overall leader heading into week 4 is Chief Rising Eagle who has 33 picked right; 2nd is Eagle83 and THOR tied with 31 and BIG DAWG, JKvsHimself and UNT86 all tied for 4th with 30 games picked correctly! Top 20 posted below for both the week and overall. Get your picks in ASAP this week..ALL GAMES ON SATURDAY starting at 11AM...GMG! CLICK HERE TO MAKE OR EDIT YOUR WEEK 4 PICKS!!

WEEK 3 Standings - USERNAME - WK 3 GAMES CORRECT PICKS

1 Chief Rising Eagle 11
1 EAGLE83 11
3 7travis5 9
3 BIG DAWG 9
3 GrandGreen 9
3 Green Goblin 9
3 JKvsHimself 9
3 jperg2 9
3 Maduro 9
3 meangreendork 9
3 scratch1976 9
3 THE CLAW 9
3 THOR 9
3 UNT86 9
3 unt88 9
16 97and03 8
16 Andrew 8
16 Army of Dad 8
16 Christopher Walker 8
16 ColoradoEagle 8

OVERALL STANDINGS- USERNAME - CORRECT PICKS THROUGH WEEK 3

1 Chief Rising Eagle 33
2 EAGLE83 31
2 THOR 31
4 BIG DAWG 30
4 JKvsHimself 30
4 UNT86 30
7 7travis5 29
7 Christopher Walker 29
7 Green Goblin 29
7 Green59 29
7 scratch1976 29
12 Army of Dad 28
12 GrayEagle 28
12 LongJim 28
12 Maduro 28
12 meangreenacct 28
12 oldguystudent 28
12 THE CLAW 28
12 UNTnewbie 28
20 GrandGreen 27

in my listing, it shows my choice of va tech being incorrect...did that happen to anyone else? we may need to add a point to everyone's total...

Good catch bro -- that was my error -- I fixed it and so I am going back up and editing the results with the recalculations (I had incorrectly picked ECU as the winner of that Va. Tech Game)!! It should be fixed now. Thank you!

Kicking myself for some of those decision...

generally the week before I was too optimisitic about C-USA and now this week I was slightly on the pesimisitic side.

I mean that i did not see the FIU disaster coming I get, Marshall-Ohio was a 50-50 (and Marshall would have been better if they had not had a black tunrover night), but i was sooo close to picking tulane. And How did I pick USF over an FAU that had looked decentish in it's losses when USF had this horrible horrible loss to McNeese... what was going on in my head????

Good job ChiefrisingEagle

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

Kicking myself for some of those decision...

generally the week before I was too optimisitic about C-USA and now this week I was slightly on the pesimisitic side.

I mean that i did not see the FIU disaster coming I get, Marshall-Ohio was a 50-50 (and Marshall would have been better if they had not had a black tunrover night), but i was sooo close to picking tulane. And How did I pick USF over an FAU that had looked decentish in it's losses when USF had this horrible horrible loss to McNeese... what was going on in my head????

Good job ChiefrisingEagle

Thanks bro. And good luck to ya this week.