Hello Mean Green from Dawg Nation

Gurleyman

Hello Mean Green fans. Dawgs fan here. I come in peace. A really nice Mean Green fan came by our board (Dawg Post) and gave this link. I hope neither team has any injuries. And I hope yall enjoy your time in Athens except for the game. I hope you win out your season After us of course !

We have a very young but talented Defense. 7 true freshmen on that side of the ball, with subs coming in to spell guys, we have played up to 10 true freshmen in our last to games. They play very hard, but they just lack Experience. They are learning on the fly. We had a bye week before yall so I hope to see some improvement in them. Our secondary is our weakest link or has been so far. And we could do better in pass rush up front. Decent but not good in that department. Our linebackers are our strength on D. They are fast, strong, and have good instincts.

Not be arrogant or smart butt. But our Offense is full of weapons. Some that we just discovered. The main strength there is Todd Gurley. I am a long, long, long time Dawgs fan, and he's one of the best RB's I've seen at UGA. IF he continues on the track he's on, his name will be right there beside Herschel Walkers. He missed a pretty good chunk of the Clemson game with a hip flexor, then came back in. He racked up 154 yds. on them while in deep pain. He rushed for 139 verses SC the next week still in pain. He's a warrior. His teammate to spell him RB Keith Marshall is far from being a slouch himself ! Aaron Murray is a veteran QB with a bevy of good weapons to throw to. I figure yall are gonna put up allot of points on our D, especially early on. The question is can your D stop our Offense enough to out score us ? Turn overs are the key for yall. If yall can get some turn overs along with your solid defense. Who knows ??

For us we need our Defense to make a much better showing and stop yall so that the game is not close. As a Dawgs fan I trust our Offense. What I would like to see (and I think I speak for allot of Dawgs fans) is ALLOT of improvement from our Secondary and Some improvement from our Defensive front. I feel our linebackers are doing a pretty good job.

I might have been the one who gave you this link. I visited one of the Dawg forums last spring and found a bunch of civil folks.

Any suggestions as far as parking goes ? What's the best place for visitors and how early should I get there ? I'll be coming in from Cummings.

Thank you & thanks for stopping by

Hello from a UGA grad and fan. That's so awesome if you're coming to Athens! Here's my parking secret: Google South Milledge Avenue (google maps), find the intersection of South Milledge and Baxter Street, and then look at the streets W. Cloverhurst, Rutherford, and Woodlawn just a couple of blocks from there. Milledge is where many of the frat and sorority houses are, but when you turn off of Milledge, there are residential neighborhoods where you can park on the street for free. Been doing it for years. Then, experience all the parties on the front lawns on Milledge, take a right on Baxter Street, and walk straight down to the stadium. Just follow the crowd. It's all downhill on Baxter and an easy walk. It's a great atmosphere and people are friendly. After all, you're not an SEC team. Don't forget to go downtown at night. One of the best bar scenes in any college towns. Have a safe and fun trip!

• Upvote 3

We need to get some smack-talking going... This is all too nice.

Thanks.

The Mean Greene Machine will be leaving the comfort of Fouts Field and North Texas Blvd, heading to the Classic City for a meeting with the Red Clay Hounds. The Green Machine will be trying to stop the best pup in the country in RB Todd Gurley but trying to conjure up their best impression of Joe Greene, will not be enough and will leave the machine heading for the nearest mechanic. Mark Richt's hounds will be sending the Mean Green back to Darrell Dickey practice fields for some much needed rest and recuperation after the bite they take out of the Green. UGA 59 - UNT 17

Thanks.

The Mean Greene Machine will be leaving the comfort of Fouts Field and North Texas Blvd, heading to the Classic City for a meeting with the Red Clay Hounds. The Green Machine will be trying to stop the best pup in the country in RB Todd Gurley but trying to conjure up their best impression of Joe Greene, will not be enough and will leave the machine heading for the nearest mechanic. Mark Richt's hounds will be sending the Mean Green back to Darrell Dickey practice fields for some much needed rest and recuperation after the bite they take out of the Green. UGA 59 - UNT 17

Fouts Field is the nicest track & field venue in all of the NCAA. Don't hate because your T&F field digs aren't as nice as ours.

Thanks.

We left the "comfort" of Fouts Field three years ago and we are better for it.

Thanks.

We left Fout's and it wasn't comfortable. LOL.

From the sounds of it, it COULD be a high scoring game.

Hello from a UGA grad and fan. That's so awesome if you're coming to Athens! Here's my parking secret: Google South Milledge Avenue (google maps), find the intersection of South Milledge and Baxter Street, and then look at the streets W. Cloverhurst, Rutherford, and Woodlawn just a couple of blocks from there. Milledge is where many of the frat and sorority houses are, but when you turn off of Milledge, there are residential neighborhoods where you can park on the street for free. Been doing it for years. Then, experience all the parties on the front lawns on Milledge, take a right on Baxter Street, and walk straight down to the stadium. Just follow the crowd. It's all downhill on Baxter and an easy walk. It's a great atmosphere and people are friendly. After all, you're not an SEC team. Don't forget to go downtown at night. One of the best bar scenes in any college towns. Have a safe and fun trip!

Thank u sir ! I'm taking a cousin who happens to be UGA grad , she'll probably be my tour guide