BTW...

SSP

Late and I know I'm bragging.. but..... the back story behind this is that the ex- Guyer player had a really hard week pre- Ohio, struggling with the death of his former team mate and friend. These Seniors have really stepped up and welcomed (with wide open arms) this new class of freshman.

http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/09/wednesday-night-notes-unt-volleyball-team-falls-football-recruiting-tidbits.html/

And in some other news of the day …

Former Guyer standout John Schilleci had his stripes removed today. It’s one of the rituals of the Dan McCarney regime. Players that have the two tape stripes removed from there helmet are officially trusted members of the team — or something along those lines.

Schilleci is contributing on special teams.

Thanks, Vito! :)

• Upvote 4

Late and I know I'm bragging.. but..... the back story behind this is that the ex- Guyer player had a really hard week pre- Ohio, struggling with the death of his former team mate and friend. These Seniors have really stepped up and welcomed (with wide open arms) this new class of freshman.

http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/09/wednesday-night-notes-unt-volleyball-team-falls-football-recruiting-tidbits.html/

And in some other news of the day

Former Guyer standout John Schilleci had his stripes removed today. Its one of the rituals of the Dan McCarney regime. Players that have the two tape stripes removed from there helmet are officially trusted members of the team or something along those lines.

Schilleci is contributing on special teams.

Thanks, Vito! :)

how does one pronunciate your last name? Someone next to me called him Calesi (Game of Thrones)

Get a few more standout local players each year and I bet our attendance problem begins to wane ;)

It's always nice when some of the Dentonites recognize the value of their local University and stick around! Great example right here.

• Upvote 1