How about a Noise Promotion?

KingDL1

Just thinking a promotion for attendance and noise, making Apogee loud. Pushing the 12th man type of concept.

Join the Noise

We need your noise

Help make it loud.

Come on feel the noise

Mean Noise Green

Tee Shirts, banners, emails, etc..

And can we let the cheer leading squad know not to cheer or push chants when our Offense is lining up. How do they not get this?

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for noise. But...it doesn't seem to work in our favor unless we have something to really yell about.

I usually participate in the THIRD DOWN! yell and our success rate is less than the winning percentage of the Dodge era. On the other hand, let Chancellor pick up a bouncing punt with a man virtually in his face and have him return it 15 yards and the less than half full stadium sounds like an overflow crowd. Ditto for the DT touchdown run for the win. Give us something to yell for and the decibels will come

Edited by GrayEagle

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for noise. But...it doesn't seem to work in our favor unless we have something to really yell about.

I usually participate in the THIRD DOWN! yell and our success rate is less than the winning percentage of the Dodge era. On the other hand, let Chancellor pick up a bouncing punt with a man virtually in his face and have him return it 15 yards and the less than half full stadium sounds like an overflow crowd. Ditto for the DT touchdown run for the win. Give us something to yell for and the decibels will come

The noise will become a mighty din.

We just have to win, win, win