Dunbar in

KingDL1

The Cowboys are the most followed team in football and haven't done crap in a long time. Fair weather fans my ass. I don't know who your team is but maybe you should stick with cheering for them. They obviously blow or you wouldn't worry about the Cowboys so much. Or, you are generally insecure.

Sorry it offends your micro brain that a surge in sales happens during the World Series. It happens in every city, in every sport, every year. You mouth breathers are entertaining. With your logic companies should market the losers because people line up for losers. Ask Jacksonville. Watch out for shiny objects and the bewilderment if fire. Thanks for the entertainment.

My team is North Texas what's yours? I support UNT win, lose, draw, summer, winter, holiday, day, night. I don't care if we lose every game, I will still be there and buy gear/support my school.

• Upvote 1

My team is North Texas what's yours? I support UNT win, lose, draw, summer, winter, holiday, day, night. I don't care if we lose every game, I will still be there and buy gear/support my school.

I suppose it would be UNT. Especially considering I played for the damn team for four seasons while lettering each one of those years and my wife was on the soccer team too. Congratulations, good to hear you aren't a fair weather fan. I bet if we go to a bowl you and many others will buy more gear. I bet there would be a surge in sales too. I hope everyone buying stuff before they go to the game don't get labeled as crappy fans. They'd be great in my book, but I guess not by yours. Edited by UNTexas

Don't think you understand the rankings. The entire argument/point people have been stating is that Dallas has terrible fans. Not that they're miserable. Try again.

Also, UNTexas, cool that I'm somehow a racist for calling out racists. That's cool. You just have some deep seated problems you should rectify or they may flare up later in life.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1