Dunbar in

KingDL1

Why is that a surprise? They're the poster organization for mediocrity. Thanks a lot Jones Family.

Maybe I needed to make myself more clear. F the cowboys now, and last season, and the next season and and any season they play.

The reason is not the team itself, what I hate is the fans. Dallas has got to be the most two faced , bandwagoning town I have ever lived in. Oh the Stars are winning? Look!Look! I'm a Stars fan! The Rangers are winning!?? let me go buy a Rangers shirt! Same with the Mavs etc. There is an air of sports desperation in Dallas, they will cling onto anything that wins.

• Upvote 2

Maybe I needed to make myself more clear. F the cowboys now, and last season, and the next season and and any season they play.

The reason is not the team itself, what I hate is the fans. Dallas has got to be the most two faced , bandwagoning town I have ever lived in. Oh the Stars are winning? Look!Look! I'm a Stars fan! The Rangers are winning!?? let me go buy a Rangers shirt! Same with the Mavs etc. There is an air of sports desperation in Dallas, they will cling onto anything that wins.

With the number of options people have in 2013, the majority of cities and fan bases out there are a lot more bandwagon than people think. It's just the way it's becoming. It's weird for me but I've seen this shift coming for a long long time.

Don't bring the Stars in to this. BTW the stars are building a dynasty now and they will start by making their first post season appearance in 6 years, a record worst by the way.

Don't bring the Stars in to this. BTW the stars are building a dynasty now and they will start by making their first post season appearance in 6 years, a record worst by the way.

It was just to illustrate a point. You know if they start to win DFW bandwagoners will flock to them. My statement still stands that DFW is a fickle sports starved town. I remember the lines at Dick's Sporting goods to get Rangers shirts when they went to the World Series.

It was just to illustrate a point. You know if they start to win DFW bandwagoners will flock to them. My statement still stands that DFW is a fickle sports starved town. I remember the lines at Dick's Sporting goods to get Rangers shirts when they went to the World Series.

With the exception of a few markets out there how is any other sports market that much different?