Few thoughts...

meangreener

-I'm NOT saying we beat Georgia and I'd hope we beat Tulane at home which would put us at 3-2 going into a big CUSA game. Who do we need to get in contact with? Our promotion for the MTSU game needs to be big. We need 24K+. Anything less will be disappointing. Do everything you can to talk up UNT football and we need to make sure the AD can take care of business.

-Apogee sounds LOUD on FSN half full. That's impressive. Let's get more, this place could be scary. I've said this before but that is a huge homefield advantage because a half full Apogee even is a home field advantage. It gets LOUD.

-They called our secondary the hardest hitting secondary in college football. They laid the wood.

-This team believes they're the real deal. They always run around, pumping each other up, play as a team (always running to the ball, supporting each other), we just don't feel like losers.

-Derek Thompson has shut me up. He may have the best ever season for a UNT QB.

-Our play calling was fantastic. If you didn't notice we are using the Oregon method of calling plays (random photos) and that's huge. We look tricky. Derek excels in an uptempo offense when he's the main part of the offense, we can't afford to bring back the Ohio gameplan. That offense was scary and unexpected.

-CUSA was worth it.

-No more 3 o'clock kickoffs ever, please.

-Talons figured out Boomer.

-Seven Nation army was better today.

-We cannot afford to start out slow. We have some huge momentum and confidence now and that's the difference. We CANNOT start slow. You can't always expect to come out in the 2nd half down 2+ TDs. If we want a chance at Georgia, need to come out firing and stun the fans.

-CUSA West is awful. Rice game could be massive.

-Zach Paul rules.

-Mac finally has his team he wanted.

-We rule the 2nd half. That's what you want. McCarney is a master at adjustments.

-FSN did an amazing job of hiding the crowd. Good job guys. Come back soon.

-Orr, Chancellor, Trice, Thompson and Byrd could all be playing in the NFL come August.

-Don't ever get on Mac's bad side. They never gave McNulty a chance and Jim Jim ended up sitting rest of the game I think.

-DT is a dual threat.

BRING ON GEORGIA.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1

I'm loving this game, and Ohio looks to be the real deal with a win over Marshall, but I'm still cautiously optimistic because we did beat a really good ULL team last year. I'm on the bandwagon though, for sure. Georgia might have been nervous if we were 3-0, maybe 2-1 will have them look past us.

These announcers were gushing all over McCarney and Derek.

We need to fix these penalties even if the MAC refs were really stretching.

The whole defense really brought the wood yesterday. How many BSU players were helped off the field? True freshman Kidsy made some nice grabs, will be a nice player for us in years to come. Backup center McKinney played right guard for several plays and did a great job. Really proud of the team, what a come back!

The 3 o'clock kick off may have sucked for some , but I think it played a big factor in our win. I wouldn't be against anytime we hosted a team from up north early in the season

Come home 3-2 and we better have a packed house for MTSU. No excuses

Our entire marketing department needs to be fired if we have less than 24K if we come home 3-2, with a loss against Ohio and Georgia.

By the way, our endurance is incredible.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

-I'm NOT saying we beat Georgia and I'd hope we beat Tulane at home which would put us at 3-2 going into a big CUSA game. Who do we need to get in contact with? Our promotion for the MTSU game needs to be big. We need 24K+. Anything less will be disappointing. Do everything you can to talk up UNT football and we need to make sure the AD can take care of business.

-Apogee sounds LOUD on FSN half full. That's impressive. Let's get more, this place could be scary. I've said this before but that is a huge homefield advantage because a half full Apogee even is a home field advantage. It gets LOUD.

-They called our secondary the hardest hitting secondary in college football. They laid the wood.

-This team believes they're the real deal. They always run around, pumping each other up, play as a team (always running to the ball, supporting each other), we just don't feel like losers.

-Derek Thompson has shut me up. He may have the best ever season for a UNT QB.

-Our play calling was fantastic. If you didn't notice we are using the Oregon method of calling plays (random photos) and that's huge. We look tricky. Derek excels in an uptempo offense when he's the main part of the offense, we can't afford to bring back the Ohio gameplan. That offense was scary and unexpected.

-CUSA was worth it.

-No more 3 o'clock kickoffs ever, please.

-Talons figured out Boomer.

-Seven Nation army was better today.

-We cannot afford to start out slow. We have some huge momentum and confidence now and that's the difference. We CANNOT start slow. You can't always expect to come out in the 2nd half down 2+ TDs. If we want a chance at Georgia, need to come out firing and stun the fans.

-CUSA West is awful. Rice game could be massive.

-Zach Paul rules.

-Mac finally has his team he wanted.

-We rule the 2nd half. That's what you want. McCarney is a master at adjustments.

-FSN did an amazing job of hiding the crowd. Good job guys. Come back soon.

-Orr, Chancellor, Trice, Thompson and Byrd could all be playing in the NFL come August.

-Don't ever get on Mac's bad side. They never gave McNulty a chance and Jim Jim ended up sitting rest of the game I think.

-DT is a dual threat.

BRING ON GEORGIA.

I think jimmerson was hurt on the fumble and that's the reason he didn't come back.

The 3 o'clock kick off may have sucked for some , but I think it played a big factor in our win. I wouldn't be against anytime we hosted a team from up north early in the season

Come home 3-2 and we better have a packed house for MTSU. No excuses

I think the 3:00 kickoff helped some, because they were in the sun all day. Minus the last 6 minutes of the 4th. Our lines were pretty dominant in the second half (especially the offense) and I think the sun helped.

I think the 3:00 kickoff helped some, because they were in the sun all day. Minus the last 6 minutes of the 4th. Our lines were pretty dominant in the second half (especially the offense) and I think the sun helped.

Ok then, AFTER we regularly recruit the kind of dominating Defensive line that we need to win regardless of the weather conditions, THEN no more 3:00 kick offs before the middle of October.