And what's on my TV at 9:00am?

emmitt01

CUSA No Huddle...Ball State vs. North Texas on FSSW. That's right ladies and gents, if you're up having your morning coffee in DFW and channel surfing you can watch our game without commercials or huddles. You know, just in case the news of our come back win hadn't reached you yet. :thumbsu:

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 1

I got home from work at 12:30 a.m last night and watched the game on my DVR and stayed up till 4:30. Minus the first quarter what a fun game. Many guys stepped up, they couldn't shut Berlin down, the defense finally went into beast mode. DT finally has other options at WR in case some team does take away chancellor. And it seemed to me DT acted like a true leader for the first time. Great gutty win. To fall down early only to get back up and fight for the win. If only we had won last week, we would be sitting at 3-oh! At least the good guys didn't let the loss get them down for this game.

Edited by filmerj
  • Upvote 1

After a couple of early drops, Kidsy made some nice contributions.

Our secondary and linebackers knocked the crap out of people all day long. We were PHYSICAL! You could see the alligator arms starting on the Ball St. players in the second half.

Breland Chancellor is a totally different person this year as a punt returner. He is making all the right decisions where he made all the wrong decisions last year. Whatever has changed, I like it.

Olen has lost the kicking job. Kickers are much more important than people like to think.

Great game by DT. This is what he can do when offensive play callers put him in a position to be successful.

We all know what is coming next week. Let's just get out of there healthy and have 2 weeks to prepare for Tulane.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After a couple of early drops, Kidsy made some nice contributions.

Our secondary and linebackers knocked the crap out of people all day long. We were PHYSICAL! You could see the alligator arms starting on the Ball St. players in the second half.

Breland Chancellor is a totally different person this year as a punt returner. He is making all the right decisions where he made all the wrong decisions last year. Whatever has changed, I like it.

Olen has lost the kicking job. Kickers are much more important than people like to think.

Great game by DT. This is what he can do when offensive play callers put him in a position to be successful.

We all know what is coming next week. Let's just get out of there healthy and have 2 weeks to prepare for Tulane.

Well played.

Edited by eulessismore

After the game, dinner out, drive home and shower, me and Eaglette popped the top on a Shiner Oktoberfest and watched the game again. We couldn't wait until this morning to hear Baldinger eat his words from the first half. :ass: