Ohio beats Marshall tonight

Harry

Lots of optimistic things happened this week for me.

1. We got our friggin win!

2. LA Tech, who I had as a loss, looked horrible VS a horrible Tulane team. We may be able to beat them in Ruston.

3. Marshall, who many perceived to be the 2nd-3rd best team in the conference during the preseason lost to Ohio in about the same fashion we did.

hmmm. #hit6?

Northern Illinois has long been a bellwether in the MAC. Check out their trip to Idaho; they barely escaped.

I noticed that, too. Weak team or off week? They beat Iowa and then had last week off. Those 2 games make them look inconsistent...tough to tell much other than that they had a close win against a decent team and another against a bad one. Their QB really seemed to beat himself up over their performance in the Orange Bowl last year. It would definitely suck for him if they fell apart this year, I think it's his senior season.

I noticed that, too. Weak team or off week? They beat Iowa and then had last week off. Those 2 games make them look inconsistent...tough to tell much other than that they had a close win against a decent team and another against a bad one. Their QB really seemed to beat himself up over their performance in the Orange Bowl last year. It would definitely suck for him if they fell apart this year, I think it's his senior season.

NIU also lost their HC, Doeren is one heck of a coach... Although they promoted the OC to the HC, I still think losing Doeren was a big loss