The BSU perspective

OverThePylon

Just wanted to send a quick heads up about OverThePylon, Ball State football's home on the blogosphere. You can see our breakdown of the game, listen to our podcast, and anything else Cardinal related. We'll also be running a Liveblog of the game on Saturday so I hope if you can't make it out to Denton you'll come swing by for some good natured interaction. You can also catch us on Twitter @OverThePylon

Good luck against the Cards!

http://overthepylon.net

• Upvote 1

Way to be a Dick. Why can't NT fans just enjoy a victory?

Well, pigs may have started flying...GrrenBat and I are in 100% agreement for a change. Always proper to take the high road after a win when talking to those who happen to be on the losing side. Have we Mean Green fans experienced the "heartbreak of defeat" enough recently to have a bit of empathy for these folks?

• Upvote 3

It was supposed to be a bit. I had just posted "Suck it ESPN3" in another thread and was going for a thing.

Un-bunch those panties! We won! ;)

Ok, done...no problem, but stringing bits between threads may not get the continuity you need for folks to understand that it s a bit, and taking the high road never seems to create such a challenge.

• Upvote 2

Well, pigs may have started flying...GrrenBat and I are in 100% agreement for a change. Always proper to take the high road after a win when talking to those who happen to be on the losing side. Have we Mean Green fans experienced the "heartbreak of defeat" enough recently to have a bit of empathy for these folks?

I agree. It was nice to hear from the Idaho fans after the first game about how well they were treated and the good time thet had in Denton. Much prefer to be thought of in tgat manner as opposed to being the LSU of North Texas.