Need Some Help...

McKinneyMiner

So, my son and I have been season ticket holders for the last 5 seasons and we never miss a game (big time father/son bonding)...

In the last couple of years my son has become a very accomplished middle school and School of Rock drummer...

He thinks of the UNT drum corps as total rock stars and would like nothing more than to meet some of them and ask questions, etc...

Anybody have an idea what would be the best way to do that during a game day...??

We live in McKinney and we really only go to Denton on Saturdays so I'd like to get him a chance to at least talk to the drum corps briefly either tomorrow or some other game this season...

If anyone can steer me in the right direction either to where they'll be set up before the game where they can interact with fans or someone I can get in contact with to maybe arrange something that would be great...

At any rate we'll be in our regular seats yelling our lungs out tomorrow...

Go Mean Green...!!

KRAM1, as UNT Alums Prez' you are well connected and have friends in high places up there.

Who can help this Father/Son out with this one and....

.....our UNT drumline "ARE" rock stars!

GMG!

My thought as well would be to contact Nick Williams..he is really a great guy. If it cannot happen for this game as time is short, I feel that I could help facilitate this for a future home game this year. Just let me know. I'd bet money that Nick would be happy to help make this happen. Just let me know. I think this is a great idea and would be pleased to help any way that I can.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

My thought as well would be to contact Nick Williams..he is really a great guy. If it cannot happen for this game as time is short, I feel that I could help facilitate this for a future home game this year. Just let me know. I'd bet money that Nick would be happy to help make this happen. Just let me know. I think this is a great idea and would be pleased to help any way that I can.

Who would give you a minus one for this? I am going to have to fix this.

Thanks to everyone for the response on this one...!!

I have the info I need to try and get something set up maybe for the next game against MTSU...

This weekend didn't work out, but we did get to the game...

What a fantastic game...!! And a great halftime show...

My son was thrilled that the band played YYZ by Rush (his favorite band)...

And we spend countless time at half discussing the merits of the kit of the drummer on the sideline and whether we could actually hear anything but his cymbals...

This figures to be my life from now on...

Again, thanks to everyone...

I knew this would be the best place to get the right info...

• Upvote 1