As Predicted

shaft

A lot of "sky is falling" posts, but the team is exactly where they were predicted to be after two games.

1-1 with a better showing in each game than was expected. Add that to the fact that the rest of CUSA is soft this year; Tulane upset by S. Alabama, Tulsa struggles with Co. St.

We got a lot of football in front of us 9 of the next 10 games.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

What's frustrating is that this is a game that we could've easily won today.

What you call frustrating, I call progress. The fact that there are so many different ways the team could have won is encouraging.

No question we have to learn how to win the close ones, but with MAC at the helm I think we will.

We've got a real shot at bowl this year.

• Upvote 2

A lot of "sky is falling" posts, but the team is exactly where they were predicted to be after two games.

1-1 with a better showing in each game than was expected. Add that to the fact that the rest of CUSA is soft this year; Tulane upset by S. Alabama, Tulsa struggles with Co. St.

A team that was 4-8 almost winning against a team that was 9-4 and 10-4 the seasons prior is not "sky is falling" territory. No one thought this was a sure win. No one with any sense, anyways.

If I learned at this rate in elementary school, I would have attended 1st grade 5 times (and ran the damn football EVERY time).

So tired of BS excuses for losing.

• Downvote 1