DJW

H-towngreen

We need to diversify the offense somehow. If they don't trust any of the QB's to throw the ball at least bring in Dajon and try to zone read.

Exactly. Even after the Idaho game, the coaches didn't take anything from it. Our coaches still don't trust him and the opposing coaches don't respect his passing.

DT isn't great, but he didn't play to the top of his game either. You aren't going to have your qb on every game, but if he is a running threat then you will always have that and opposing coaches have to gameplab that whether he is throwing the ball great or not. DW and BB are great athletes who could impact the game even if they were struggling to throw the ball.

How did we get into this situation? We all knew after last season that we had to get better play from the QB position this season. How could we be in this spot again? I think we have made improvements at all the other positions. Why couldn't the coaches improve our QB position?

I can't understand it.

• Upvote 1

How did we get into this situation? We all knew after last season that we had to get better play from the QB position this season. How could we be in this spot again? I think we have made improvements at all the other positions. Why couldn't the coaches improve our QB position?

I can't understand it.

What's the definition of insanity? Continuing to do the same thing but expecting a different outcome? Edited by Got5onIt