Green Brigade Travel

jdennis82

The band deserves a bowl trip this year...hope it happens for them and the whole North Texas community.

I guess I never would have thought of the band as a group that would enjoy the bowl experience. In fact, I guess I've always assumed they'd view it as a hassle having otherwise moved on to focus on other areas of study for the semester.

They're certainly deserving of a trip to New Orleans or Hawaii for all the support they provide the program!

I guess I never would have thought of the band as a group that would enjoy the bowl experience. In fact, I guess I've always assumed they'd view it as a hassle having otherwise moved on to focus on other areas of study for the semester.

They're certainly deserving of a trip to New Orleans or Hawaii for all the support they provide the program!

From my friends that are currently in the band, it seems as if you can put them into two categories.

Some want and are craving to go, while others basically just want the season to be over because they're forced to do band for their major.

From my friends that are currently in the band, it seems as if you can put them into two categories.

Some want and are craving to go, while others basically just want the season to be over because they're forced to do band for their major.

I was in the first group...never got to a bowl...but enjoyed our trips to OK,atm, and tech (overnight)!!! It was a great time...loved the road trips!

• Upvote 1