Ball State watch parties for out-of-towners

JesseMartin

Most of you will be at the game on the 14th, but for everyone not in the area please list your Ball State game party locations here. I know Ohio is still looming, but since lots of people need to be able to plan more than 6 days in advance, this will help.

Ours in AZ is awaiting confirmation from the location, but is tentatively scheduled to start at 1 p.m. at "Pranksters Too!" in Scottsdale, AZ at 79th and Thomas, right next to Fresh & Easy. It was recommended by another alum who lives in the area, I checked it out and it's pretty nice, with tons of TVs including on the patio, where they have couches and fans and probably mist to keep you cool if you want to step out for a smoke. Inside reminds me of Riprock's and the food is pretty decent.

I'll verify the location soon but wanted to get this rolling in case other people away from Denton have their own scheduled that they want to promote, so please list yours as well so we have a comprehensive list of all of them in one place.