Apogee Rental

unt_rocket09

Walker would know. Heck, SGA rented a box at The Ballpark at Arlington for an exec training session when there was no game going on (a while back). One of the execs had a brother who worked there, so I'm sure that helped us get a good rate, but hey, this is UNT we're talking about, so it's all family anyway.

Yep...can do. It is not inexpensive, but it is reasonable for what you get in the way of location, etc. I know several events have taken place in the Club area. Give tem a call, and congratulations on your engagement.

Me and my wife looked in to this when we got married but she ultimately decided against it. She is such a good sport with regard to NT sports in general, so I can't complain. Congrats on the engagement!

Good to see you and the Mrs. at the tailgate Saturday. She does seem like a good sport to fight through the heat all day with us. Looking back, I think she was the only female in our group, correct?

Sorry, got sidetracked. Back to the original conversation. Congrats on the engagement, rocket!

Edited by UNT 90 Grad