Congratulations to GreenBat -All 13 C-USA games correct

Harry

GreenBat was the only player out of over 100 to pick every C-USA game winner scoring on all 13 games. Congrats to a great start GreenBat. Chief Rising Eagle, Maduro, Mean Green 93-98 and outoftown also had a nice week only missing one game and are tied for second.

Link to week one pick 'ems results: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.php?app=pickems&do=leaderboard&pid=5&wid=19

Make sure and get those week two picks in before the first game!

I'm really disappointed in the UAB & So Miss loss. Overall , not a good week for CUSA

Although they lost, ODU played a good ECU team pretty tough. They showed they belong and will be a force to be reckon with in the near future

Also impressed with UTSA going on the road & picking up the win. I had UNM

• Upvote 1

I'm really disappointed in the UAB & So Miss loss. Overall , not a good week for CUSA

Although they lost, ODU played a good ECU team pretty tough. They showed they belong and will be a force to be reckon with in the near future

Could a been worse. You know there are not many conferences out there where noone lost to a FCS yet. I was also impressed by ODU, they seem to be further along in their development than I thought (and ECU maybe a tad worse than people think)

I was even on the fence on zhe UNM-UTSA one, but my gut went wrong (I was similarly on the fence for UAB and Troy, and my gut went right there at least).

Congrats greenbat. Pulling off all 13 is quite an achievment.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

I worked the ODU game. ECU brings a good crowd to every game. Close game until the 4th when ODU on 4th down had their QB line up in the shotgun then punt. He shanked it. They were fooling no one. Bad coaching decision.

Is UTSA better than we think or is UNM just that bad?

Edited by EagleD
  • Upvote 1

I think UNM is just that bad. I expected them to bounce back pretty quickly, but obviously that is not the case. I went out on a limb with La Tech but Tulsa and UNM surprised me.

So I expect you go with UTEP in this weeks pick em?

I probably will too, but not feling comfortable about it. The new coaching staff and the news that have come out of camp at UTEP don't have me give them much credit either, aand at least UNM will not have first game jitters anymore. On the other hand loosing at home by 2 TDs to UTSA....

• Upvote 1