Idaho (Whodaho?) Game Adopted Player Thread

UNT 90 Grad

My adopted player didn't have one of his better games, to say the least, from a PAT perspective. Zach Olen made his first two PATs, but missed his third and his fourth was blocked before being replaced by Zach Paul (who made both of his PATs).

I didn't have a problem with Zach's kickoffs. His 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 7th resulted in touch backs. His 3rd was returned out of the end zone, 4th returned from the 5, and 6th returned from the 2.

How did your players do?

My adopted player, Aaron Bellazin, had a very good game. He had 3 solo tackles, 2 assists, and 1 TFL, but that does not begin to describe how disruptive he was in the backfield. He got Chalich (sp?) a couple of times from behind just as he crossed the LOS--they were a yard or two from being sacks. He had probably the best performance in what was overall a very good performance from the D-line.

• Upvote 1

Brelan Chancellor showed last night why he could be an All Conference WR again. He had 6 receptions for 135 yards, including an 85 yard touchdown catch. Chancellor also had 111 yards returning kicks and a 62 yard punt return. By the end of the night Brelan had posted 283 all-purpose yards. I think he should be on the short list for C-USA Player of the Week honors.

My adopted player is #6, Hilbert Jackson. Hilbert laid some licks and was officially credited for two tackles and an assist. He did have one mistake that was obvious but overall had a solid game. Rest, hydrate, and get ready to tear up some Bobcat ass next week.

GMG !!

D. Terrell had a decent night. Two catches and the td.

Did anyone else think Tim Couch called him Darius Carey through the PA after the TD? I swear that's what I think he said. Tough night for Tim. Calling Zach Paul "Zach Olen". Claiming field goals were good and announcing an incorrect updated score when the refs were signalling no good. Struggling early on with the First State Bank first down calls. Sounded like he hadn't thought through how he was going to work the sponsor in ahead of time...and eventually just dropped the sponsor from the calls.

It was the first game of the season for everyone.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad